Friday, September 09, 2005


Heads Up for teams and players Registration.

The deadline for teams and players registration for the National CUP is this week end the 11th of September.
So far only one Club sent some sort of information to me!
I'll Close Registrations Sunday at Midnightnight.
because I am very very understanding I accept that the minimum thing I required you to do is to post a comment with te Name of the Teams and the list of Players.
Then you will have to properly register Club and palyers as soon as possible, but not later than 7 days before the first match.
Good luch with that!

6 comments:

St. Pats will provide all reg. documents on sunday on the training. Thanks.
Jakub

Martin Cuniffe sent a brief e-mail to me already. You are fine. Will take the paper from you Sunday...Actually SEND it to Colin, better if I receive only electronic stuff, like the excell file...

DIT and UCD also communicated their registration.

So till now we have:
St. Pat's, UCD, DIT. DCU and UCC will confirm by Monday. Lughnasa has 2 teams. Also the Irish Team would like to entre two teams, but since they only have 4 players the entry on the second team will have to be ratified by the comittee. Remember to publish here list of names...only St. Pat's did it!!! Also remember to send official documentation, and list of players by next Friday the 16th, or bye bye CUP!!!

hey man, for UCD, we have to wait til next week for new players for the upcoming season, i suppose its the same with the other college teams. u couldnt confirm it straight away!

UCD has enough players to guarantee a team! 6 have already sent the from to the IOHA, and I'll get a few more form signed off soon. New players only have to send the form in 2 days before they first match. The club is registered, I send the form in yesterday (I actually pass by the office)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home