Tuesday, October 18, 2005

SEMIFINALS

Unfortunately Lughnasa was not able to field a team for this week end, and unfortunately it was not possible to find an alternative date and location, so Lughnasa had to forfait the macth in favour of DIT who pass directly to the final.

The Second semifinal was played between UCC and St. Pat's.
UCC came out as the winner, and they will play an Interesting final Vs DIT next sunday the 23rd of October in UCD at 3.30pm. All welcome to attend.

(please post comments to the match)

6 comments:

Hi. I saw your e-mail. I need to ask to the UCD lads. There are only 9 of us in Dublin, so I need to be sure 7 will be there. In general...yes I want to play

If u have no enough players we can share players or we can do a big training in case...but I think it's possible for us to be around 8-9...we were 6 for sure...so...I text them today and can fix that for sure tomorrow.
Thanks

Mat

Mat. I have 5 at present, but waiting for more to reply.
...since this is UCD discussion, we might take it to the UCD blog...linked to this site.

Are St.Pats' referees available for Sunday the 23rd?

I will text my guys if someone can do it for being referee...but not sure at all!!!
Mat

I have one referee for sunday, I have just to confirm him (Alex) the date.
For friendly game tomorrow, we are 5 for sure and will have 5 other answer tonight on training.
Can u let me know before 8.30 tonight if u have more information (085.702.38.22).
I can finish to deal with u tomorrow and inform my guys in the morning, but, really, if we can be sure tonight, it will be better.

Thanks

Mat

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home